Like many businesses, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and taking every precaution to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers. This is our absolute priority and whilst the business remains open as usual, if you feel unwell we ask that you postpone your visit to our premises in line with the latest Government advice.
Compared with other retail environments we have a small private showroom visited by a relatively low number of people, so we are confident of maintaining a high standard of hygiene and have introduced a number of additional support measures.
Additional hygiene measures taken at A.W.Rule & Son Gun Makers Ltd
• Hand sanitiser has been made available for our staff
• Increased cleaning of showroom, workshop & offices
• The disinfection of door handles to showrooms, offices and card payment device
• Regular team briefings and awareness of individual hygiene and well being
• Preparing staff and systems to minimise any disruption due to absences
We appreciate that either through choice or necessity you may limit time outside of your home over the coming weeks.
This is undoubtedly an uncertain time, and above all our focus is on the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers. However, it is currently business as usual and we will be as flexible as possible to minimise any disruption to our customers.
We hope to see you soon.
If you have any questions regarding your positions or wish to discuss any future work, please telephone 01458270024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Gareth Rule
A.W.Rule & Son Gun Makers Ltd