Hull Cartridge Company
Their founder Sidney Bontoft formed his first Company in 1924 supplying carbide, principally for industry, but also to the farming community for their lighting systems. As he toured the outlying farms he added cartridges to his portfolio and steadily built up a regular trade. Seeing the possibilities he started loading his own shells and as demand grew this venture developed in its own right. In 1947 The Hull Cartridge Company was formed.
In 2017 was the Company’s 70th anniversary. A lot has changed since the early days of “Hull”. However Sidney’s principle to manufacture The Finest Ammunition has remained constant with the knowledgeable, innovative and passionate team which includes third and fourth generations of his family business.
A.W. Rule & Son are proud to sell cartridges on behalf of Hull. Please see the selection of cartridges we keep in stock below